A list of changes in my life that I made to get to the place of no depression fits. Self acceptance an dealing with women. An what helped me an how it did.
1. Purchased 30 days of the Game book… This taught me self confidence an reinforced it with missions/ exercises. It taught me not to hate women, but to embrace them an understand how they see me.
2. Blocked all my female friends news updates on facebook… This was one of the best things I did. I was suddenly less angry an irritable from reading about their constant love life. SO logging into my facebook became a pleasure an I could read their wall when I chose to.
3. Changed my style…. I went from wearing traditional clothing to something that was out of my norm.. Clothes that flattered my body an was stylish. This helped change my thinking an confidence level. I walked with more confidence because somehow I felt better.
3. Cut myself out of all female friend zones… This was a very important step. I felt free from judging female friends relationships an worrying about how they was being treated. It also took away the crutch that I was using to say that I still had a chance with them. At this point I was starting to get to new levels of happiness in my life. I was satisfied an less stressed from dancing at their whim.
4. Let go…. Stopped chasing women an just made my intention clear an backed away. No more over thinking it, acting more like a man than a love hungry woman. I view myself as the prize now an the world won’t change for me, but I can change the world within me.
5. Took a chance.. Started going out on a branch, asking women out or acknowledging their approach. Had sex for the first time since I turned 20. Stopped doing things for others an worked for myself.
6. Listened to what women are saying about men.. This taught me a lot about how they think. I understood all the ways they could reject a man without actually saying it out right. I also learned that they are firm believers in having multiple dating interests at a time, well some of them don’t but most do. I adopted that belief an found it much easier an I didn’t come on as hard as normal which didn’t scare the women away… WINNING
These are the steps I took an now I have 3 dates planned an a friend with benefits. Am I bragging? no I am just saying that after a 5 year drought in sex an relationships I am finally seeing some success. It took a major over haul to my thinking an embracing the things I didn’t want to believe. My next step is to make steps that will change my career progression an other passions that seem to be fizzling out.
Thank you for reading an tell me what you think about this, an if you have any suggestions.