I created this small work in honor of the kids that left a massive hole in our world..
I created this small work in honor of the kids that left a massive hole in our world..
Gore gore gore…. A quick summary guy robs guy people kill guy an obama talking in the background.
I thought this movie was painfully slow an predictable. There was a lot of talking LOTS of it that I felt they could have cut out for more action. What I gathered from the trailer it was going to be a extremely violent action packed hitman adventure. It didn’t even come close to that. I patiently waited through the frist part of the movie listening to all the chit chat thinking I would need to retain the information but found it mostly useless. There was a lot of cheesy effects that tried to entertain but they all fell short except one. If you see the movie you will know exactly what I’m talking about
Brad Pitt!! His acting was once again pretty much on point an I felt he really filled an brought life to his role. The acting in general was really good the characters were very believable. The acting alone kept me from leaving because I already knew how the movie would end. The one slow motion killing scene was amazing an the shot compostions was also on point. The movie did a great job of not using music to create tension instead at times they used the shot composition to set up the feel. An what was with the old cars? The mood was so retro yet it was set in the Obama era, I didn’t quite understand why.
The story was dry in itself weak twists an in my opinion one useless plot line that should have been scrapped an that effort put into a stronger plot twist. Obama an Bush in the background, why? Why are they there, what is the purpose if only to be used as a dialogue device at the end of the game. In all random!
More action and a stronger story, less special effects an better plot twists. Get rid of the useless sex story line an maybe a little better pacing.. LESS talking an a reason to care, I couldn’t quite find anyone to rout for in the movie which made it flat to me.
Join me next time when I take on Lincoln I am dying to see it!
If this man should fall, who will lift the flag and carry on?
In the older wars we carried the flag into every battle, there was a designated flag bearer an if he was killed another took his place ensuring that it flew at all times to inspire an direct the men.
Today we carry that flag in our hearts an those who fell carrying it are honored by those who picked up where they left off. I am proud an humble to say that I picked up the fallen flag an will carry it into battle until my dying breath.
Only the dead have seen the end of war…
“They fought together as brothers-in-arms. They died together and now they sleep side by side. To them we have a solemn obligation.”
― Admiral Chester W. Nimitz
I will be working on a few movie script ideas in the coming weeks.
Wrong side of the bed…
A black widow type woman preys on unsuspecting men from local bars. One night she finds John a newly single young man, she try hard an fail to get him to her into her lair. Then after several attempts an a few days later she gets him to agree. He is wearing all white when he shows u at her door an is wearing all red when he leaves!
A young man falls in love with a smart young lady named Lilly. After spending a lot of time with her he realizes that she isn’t into him. She has taken to another young man that he knows. In a last ditched effort to show her his worth an free himself from the friend zone. He happens upon another young lady an together they hatch a plan to show Lilly what he is really made of.
I will soon be starting a new page of all my literary works so stay tuned!
I want to be honest with you, I am kind of seeing someone right now.
4 days before…..
I’m not really looking for anything serious..
This is the end game of the experiment. A two months ago I set out to prove a theory that I had, that all women are programed to lie. The experiment ended on the first sentence. I chose 3 diverse women to test my theory, I will break down my interaction an how I came to my conclusion. I decided to do this because women like to tell me I am trying the wrong women. I went over an beyond my normal standards for this one.
Type: Wild child, party animal, Artist
Perks: Lots of sex, funny, fun,
Flaws: Needy, Can’t handle drinking, Clingy,
This woman was by farrr the most honest of the one I’d met, until that is I realized she was using me as a sex toy. I was okay with this until she started comparing me to her EX. She was reluctant to acknowledge this but it came out in time. Could I ever do more than have sex with her? No, she is wayyy to wild an messed up to settle with. I did find her to be a sweet relief from the mind games the others play.
Type: Middle of the road, vegan, English major
Perks: Smart! cute! Morals! Mature!
Cons: Tom boy complex
I thought she would be the one to disprove my theory, but when asked out she agreed but blew me off. Not once but 3 times! I found this funny because she constantly told me she liked me. What secret is she hiding, I don’t know. I do know that blowing me off after agreeing is never a good thing. If she had atleast gave me some reason that I could use to justify her actions then this mission would have been a failure. Sadly that was not so.
Type: Good Girl, Quiet, Nurse
Pros: Smart,cute, good wife material
Cons: Stubborn, cocky
This was the one I bet the most on, but behind ever pretty smile is a dark secret. The opening statement to this post are her exact words to me. She was indeed a hard nut to crack, after blowing me off once for a date I almost gave up. I had to find out why she was lying to me an I did. She was scared to reject me by just saying no, so she went to the age old book of lies. Maybe it could have worked, but a lie is a lie an that my friends is a deal breaker.
So in conclusion no matter the type, it’s the same games… So what must I do play along stay tuned as I chapter out my adventures in using the game to increase my dating chances!
You open your heart to the world, you pour out your soul in your blog. You hope someone sees it an perhaps has the answer, maybe a bit of reassurance. Hours go by an not one comment! Maybe a like an only 11 views. You know people are reading but what can you do to get them to comment? You try an encourage them by asking a question at the end. You state an opinion an request feed back, but still no dice. I have found that the best way to get comments is to say something outrageous, something unbelievable. Something that makes readers look back and an say what in the hell? You must say something that bothers people convictions an calls their morals into question. While sure this maybe hard to do, but if you writing is direct or offensive someone will comment. Some soul will make their opinion known. So I say this go out there! Write about how you love abortion, write about how all men are dogs an people will respond. Likes are over rated, comments is where the fun interaction is!
Dear Mr. Bill I don’t care what you think of my film, I don’t care that you took screen writing 4 times. I do however care that your in my class. Why do I care you ask? First off I spent about 6 grand to be able to take this class an you: well you got in free. I care because I had to drag my butt all the way to middle east to fight a war on terror, to get benefits in order to take this class. You got in free, hell you took screen writing four, 4 times for free! I had to go hungry for a few days to produce my film an make due with a bare minimal crew. You got a crew full of professionals an even our teacher showed up to work on your shoot. I spent hours at night editing my piece, while you just passed yours on to someone else to do. Am I jealous of your money or influence? No, not really am I angry that you are getting a free ride because you married the dean of my school? YES! very angry, I am aware that world is not fair, an you have to struggle to make it if your not so lucky. I will however take the time to vent on my blog about this foolishness. Now I will head off to my minimal wage job to try an make ends met. While you browse over next years classes an decide on which one you will take for free. God Bless The Rich oops I mean America…
1. Just because someone has an expensive camera doesn’t mean that they’re a good photographer.
2. Always shoot in RAW. Always.
3. Prime lenses help you learn to be a better photographer.
4. Photo editing is an art in itself
5. The rule of thirds works 99% of the time.
6. Macro photography isn’t for everybody.
7. UV filters work just as well as lens caps.
8. Go outside & shoot photos rather than spending hours a day on photography forums.
9. Capture the beauty in the mundane and you have a winning photograph.
10. Film isn’t better than digital.
11. Digital isn’t better than film.
12. There is no “magic” camera or lens.
13. Better lenses don’t give you better photos.
14. Spend less time looking at other people’s work and more time shooting your own.
15. Don’t take your DSLR to parties.
16. Girls dig photographers.
17. Making your photos b/w doesn’t automatically make them “artsy”
18. People will always discredit your work if you tell them you “photoshop” your images. Rather, tell them that you process them in the “digital darkroom”.
19. You don’t need to take a photo of everything.
20. Have at least 2 backups of all your images. Like they say in war, two is one, one is none.
21. Ditch the neck strap and get a handstrap.
22. Get closer when taking your photos, they often turn out better.
23. Be a part of a scene while taking a photo; not a voyeur.
24. Taking a photo crouched often make your photos look more interesting.
25. Worry less about technical aspects and focus more on compositional aspects of photography.
26. Tape up any logos on your camera with black gaffers tape- it brings a lot less attention to you.
27. Always underexpose by 2/3rds of a stop when shooting in broad daylight.
28. The more photos you take, the better you get.
29. Don’t be afraid to take several photos of the same scene at different exposures, angles, or apertures.
30. Only show your best photos.
31. A point-and-shoot is still a camera.
32. Join an online photography forum.
33. Critique the works of others.
34. Think before you shoot.
35. A good photo shouldn’t require explanation (although background information often adds to an image). *
36. Alcohol and photography do not mix well.
37. Draw inspiration from other photographers but never worship them.
38. Grain is beautiful.
39. Ditch the photo backpack and get a messenger bag. It makes getting your lenses and camera a whole lot easier.
40. Simplicity is key.
41. The definition of photography is: “painting with light.” Use light in your favor.
42. Find your style of photography and stick with it.
43. Having a second monitor is the best thing ever for photo processing.
44. Silver EFEX pro is the best b/w converter.
45. Carry your camera with you everywhere. Everywhere.
46. Never let photography get in the way of enjoying life.
47. Don’t pamper your camera. Use and abuse it.
48. Take straight photos.
49. Shoot with confidence.
50. Photography and juxtaposition are best friends.
51. Print out your photos big. They will make you happy.
52. Give your photos to friends.
53. Give them to strangers.
54. Don’t forget to frame them.
55. Costco prints are cheap and look great.
56. Go out and take photos with (a) friend(s).
57. Join a photo club or start one for yourself.
58. Photos make great presents.
59. Taking photos of strangers is thrilling.
61. Natural light is the best light.
62. 35mm (on full frame) is the best “walk-around” focal length.
63. Don’t be afraid to bump up your ISO when necessary.
64. You don’t need to always bring a tripod with you everywhere you go (hell, I don’t even own one).
65. It is always better to underexpose than overexpose.
66. Shooting photos of homeless people in an attempt to be “artsy” is exploitation.
67. You will find the best photo opportunities in the least likely situations.
68. Photos are always more interesting with the human element included.
69. You can’t “photoshop” bad images into good ones.
70. Nowadays everybody is a photographer.
71. You don’t need to fly to Paris to get good photos; the best photo opportunities are in your backyard.
72. People with DSLRS who shoot portraits with their grip pointed downwards look like morons.
73. Cameras as tools, not toys.
74. In terms of composition, photography and painting aren’t much different.
75. Photography isn’t a hobby- it’s a lifestyle.
76. Make photos, not excuses.
77. Be original in your photography. Don’t try to copy the style of others.
78. The best photographs tell stories that begs the viewer for more.
79. Any cameras but black ones draw too much attention.
80. The more gear you carry around with you the less you will enjoy photography.
81. Good self-portraits are harder to take than they seem.
82. Laughter always draws out peoples’ true character in a photograph.
83. Don’t look suspicious when taking photos- blend in with the environment.
84. Landscape photography can become dull after a while.
85. Have fun while taking photos.
86. Never delete any of your photos.
87. Be respectful when taking photos of people or places.
88. When taking candid photos of people in the street, it is easier to use a wide-angle than a telephoto lens.
89. Travel and photography are the perfect pair.
90. Learn how to read a histogram.
91. A noisy photo is better than a blurry one.
92. Don’t be afraid to take photos in the rain.
93. Learn how to enjoy the moment, rather than relentlessly trying to capture the perfect picture of it.
94. Never take photos on an empty stomach.
95. You will discover a lot about yourself through your photography.
96. Never hoard your photographic insight- share it with the world.
97. Never stop taking photos
98. Photography is more than simply taking photos, it is a philosophy of life
99. Capture the decisive moment
100. Write your own list.
BY Eric Kim